Monday, January 23, 2006

Anybody there?

Hello myself and everybody,

My first blog posting (you would have guessed by now!!!) for Myself Speaking™. But I am not a blog virgin. The previous blog was more prominently for other people to read and myself to post. However, this blog is for myself to read (may be in the future, sometime like FutureME) and for myself to post. So, it is Myself Speaking™.

But that is not to say that no one else is welcome. Infact I have already said ‘hello’ to everybody. Also, I would me making all the efforts to popularise this blog (henceforth, referred to as Myself Speaking™) as I tried for my previous blog. So, surely expect to get spams via IMs, mails, people etc entrenched in persuasion to visit Myself Speaking™. My final aim is that everyone has their homepage set to Myself Speaking™. When that happens, I would stop posting. So if you want me to stop, change your homepage now.

You are also invited to post comments (if you have all the time in the world as I have). I expect you are not so dumb and that you would find something or the other (definitely, more than one can count on his fingers) erroneous or provoking or insulting in each and every post. Comments with these sightings are more than welcome.

Do you get such an opportunity of bashing somebody everyday? But I, being the most magnanimous (No, I did not gave GRE) person ever have given you this privilege. Do not thank me as it is in my nature.

With Myself Speaking™, I want to try and maintain all my experiences in writing so that the world will not be sorry afterwards.

2 comments:

kaushal said...

Mistake:
3rd para, 2nd line, inside the parantheses...
No. I did not gave GRE.

with did the past tense of the other verb is not to be used.

Welcome :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.