Friday, November 28, 2008

Orkut testimonials

The sole testimonial I received on Orkut from one of my friends, Mr. SS

" Ashutosh .... I feel he is a very different guy ... he reads obscure things and has very very different ideas ... but he is never afraid to share them and that is something which makes him unique .....

A true mumbaite .... A true blogger .... A true mast dude ...."


The sole testimonial that I have written on Orkut (and this was for the same Mr. SS)

"After so many testimonials written, there is no guarantee that everything would be original. But something I have learnt from Funti (Shubham, in slang) is to keep trying (or some might call it, keep fighting). And so, I would write one.

He is a person who thinks a lot and always has some suggestion(s) which could improve someone’s life. To some extent, the points he asked me to concentrate on were responsible for my sole job offer; and so I would like to thank him (which I think I have not done before).

Things he works for always comes his way, due to the sheer effort he puts in. Finally, I expect to hear from him a lot - after IIT - given his networking skills."

1 comment:

Gabbar said...

Hey,
It feels good to know that after many years someone remembers you :)
Was going through your blog and the posts are as entertaining as the old times. Keep writing buddy!
Cheers
Shubham