Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ideas at work


So, after a good start (as I see it) of a few comments (1, to be specific), I was expecting the same momentum, if not more. However, there were no comments on previous 2 posts and neither did any news agency, whether in print or television or internet, mentioned about Myself Speaking™ and so I started wondering if anyone is actually reading the genuine and unique content made from hours and hours of doing the most difficult kind of work, namely living.

But I then realized that the world is actually conspiring against me. Almost everyone waits for my posts. But they do not post any comments and search engines intentionally lower Myself Speaking™ rankings so that I am bluffed into believing that I am writing in vain when actually I am creating history. However, as we have seen in The Truman Show, you have to realize this plot on your own and with some help from people who want to be on your side.

So, I met one of them, Mr. SS. He confessed of reading my posts and actually thinking how we can improve them. His first suggestion was to have pictures with the posts. I included one in the previous post itself. As you would remember that in the morning it was without an image and then when you checked Myself Speaking™ in the night, it had one (I believe that not an hour passes without you rushing to see if I have published something. After all, it has now become your homepage).

His second suggestion was to make it a group blog where more than one person can post. So that when I am busy with something important facing the world, other people can continue the good work. Again accepted (It’s in my nature). I want to introduce Mr. KS (yes the one who gave the first comment) who has been given a golden opportunity of contributing to this unprecedented space. But I want to warn you people that I would not give him any powers and would not allow him to come in between me and you all.

As for Mr. SS, I think he does a lot of thinking and comes with innovative ideas for he realizes the importance of the popularity he could get on being mentioned at Myself Speaking™.

1 comment:

Gabbar said...

Hey Buddy, I am writing a comment now ;) good that u implemented my idea.