Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My First Comment

Yesterday was a good day for me. Firstly, after a long time I finally managed to start a blog and moreover I got some people visiting that blog. Obviously there were not many but I believe that the world is slowly getting ready for this.

The first comments Myself Speaking™ got was from Mr. KS (This would be the pattern here. Rather than disclosing complete names I would try to use initials of the persons involved so that in the future, when the world pays homage to me, they would not be able to take advantage of the situation citing the fact that once in a blue moon I had mentioned them.) He said

Mistake:3rd para, 2nd line, inside the parantheses...No. I did not gave GRE.

with did the past tense of the other verb is not to be used.Welcome :D


Point taken. It should have been “No. I did not give GRE.” But one thing which I did not mention was that though I did not give GRE but I gave (Hope this is right) another examination (CAT) which also had some questions testing proficiency in English. I did pretty OK in it and so wondered how that could have happened. But with me, you never know!

For the whole of yesterday, I was doing routine stuff but my mind went into thinking of how best this routine stuff can be embedded into the vision I have for Myself Speaking™. I concluded that the next item on my buy list is a laptop so that I can jot down whatever flows in my mind and the next item I would be innovating (If till then somebody does not steal my idea) is an interpreter converting thoughts into well framed sentences without any mistakes of the kind that I always do.

No comments: