Friday, January 27, 2006

KS is here!!!

Before writing anything I want to make one thing clear...
{oops!!! But to make that thing clear I have to write it here}

This blog belongs to Mr. AA and the responsibility for any controversial views presented would of course be shouldered by him.

So now I am writing...

In one of the previous posts AA talked about FRIENDS. I must mention that only last semester both of us completed the whole ten seasons of the series... This was AA's first time, although I have watched all the episodes at least thrice. Obviously now that we have indexed all the episodes, we have kind of ranked them and hardly a day goes by without watching a highly ranked episode on my computer.

Before you label us to be isomorphic to couch potatoes, here is another facet of our daily routine...




Yes, Cricket. We can play cricket anywhere and anytime. We have done it on the basketball court, volleyball court and also our mess roof.

Have you not heard people complaining how cricket has destroyed the popularity of other sports? They are right. It has.

Simply because you can play cricket on a volleyball court but not vice-versa. Come on... there aren't enough "volleyballers" to occupy the courts, how can they overflow to the cricket pitches!!!

Anyways no offence to "volleyballers" (if there are any :D).

I think its enough for now, hope AA and me can continue this daily show and eventually all the browsers installed in your computers have this blog as the default home page.

No comments: