Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mails while leaving the organizations I have worked with

Thanks and goodbye!

All,
 
As you might know, today is my last day at Lehman and I want to take the
opportunity to thank you all for the great cooperation and support over
the last 12 months. After a brief stint of just under a year in the
corporate world, I have decided to pursue further studies. It has been a
pleasure to work for Company and with such dedicated and talented people,
I truly hope our paths do cross again.
 
Below, I have enclosed my contact details.  Please stay in touch!
 
All the best, and take care.
 
Thanks,
Name
Email-id
Phone number
---------------------

Thanks and goodbye!

All,

As you might know, my internship ends today and I want to take the opportunity to thank you all for making the summers a great experience for me. I have learnt a lot over the last 2 months, things which would be useful throughout my career. It has been a pleasure to work for Company and with such dedicated and talented people, I truly hope our paths do cross again.

Below, I have enclosed my contact details.  Please stay in touch!

All the best and take care.

Thanks,
Name
Email-id
Phone number

-------------------------

Dear All,

As you might know, today is my last day at the firm and I want to take the opportunity to thank you all, for the great cooperation and support over the last year and a half. After a brief stint in Consulting, I have decided to make a career switch.

I have learnt a lot during my stint at the firm, things which would be useful throughout my professional life. It has been a pleasure to work for Company and with such dedicated and talented people, I truly hope our paths do cross again.

Below, I have enclosed my contact details.  Please stay in touch!

All the best and take care.

Thanks,
Name
Email-id
Phone number



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may understand the reason but still, it is a little disconcerting that each one of it is so similar.
Isn't the whole point kind of lost then? Unless it was just formality sake. Then it is ok.