Saturday, March 20, 2010

I don't know if, I should stay

One of the better email forwards I received ...

-------------------
The name is good, the brand is big
But, the work I do is that of a pig.
My Future, or the Brand; what is my way?
I don't know if, I should stay.


To work, they have set their own way
Nobody will care to hear what I say.
My will be NULL, they wont change their way
I don't know if, I should stay.


The project is in a critical stage,
To do good work, this is the age.
This dilemma is worsening day by day
I don't know if, I should stay.


The money is not good, the place isn’t as great
And the decline is at a very rapid rate.
Should I go for the opportunity, or wait for loyalty pay
I don't know if, I should stay!


The managers don't know what they talk,
The team doesn't know where they walk.
That's a bad situation, what say?
I don't know if I should stay.


I can go to any other place
But, what if, I get the same disgrace?
I can't keep switching day by day
I don't know if, I should stay.

The -ves are more, the +ves are less
Then why have this unnecessary mess?
No more will I walk their way,
It's all done, I won't stay. 

No comments: