Saturday, June 28, 2008

The so called 2nd year

Had thought that the year would be chill
Included in it would be all non-academic frill
The start has not been that good
Had more time to vile away, I wish I could

The number of classes are more than last year
Though of quizzes and exams, there is less fear
Yet the classes have been strategically staggered
I want all of them to get gathered

So that half my days are fully free
And I can be all up and glee
But the intentions of the administration seem otherwise
2nd year seems smaller brother of 1st year in disguise

This is when I haven't taken any of those courses
Which to study, the subject forces
And still I don't understand where my time goes
Just hoping that someone lessens the dose

1 comment:

Ashutosh said...

Reply from Amey

Second year truly is the time to chill,
and not because one has more time to kill
Grades now do not matter at all
Unless, of course, you are an I-Schol

You choose the subjects you want to do
LM, FORM and MIPM too!
However, case reading seems in the distant past
Coz cold callin is nearly done for at last!

Then there is the Exchange term to boot,
Where half of the batch does scoot,
to exciting trips and exotic places
while WIMWI has a few many whiter faces

Then is the period of make or break
which makes quite a few shake
Placement times can be fun for some
And for others it is best to be mum

So you may not have much time to spare
However, about that, you really shouldnt care
Times at WIMWI stay with you for life
So now dont spend this year in strife